The MyTHDHR Self Service Portal was brought into an introduction especially for Home Depot employees. Here they can view and check their pay stubs, paychecks, benefits, schedules, personal information updates, career counseling programs, discount offers, gift cards, and more.
Reset MyTHDHR Login Password
If you forget your account password, you can reset the same with ease. Have a look at the steps you need to follow to reset your account password below.
- The option to reset the password of MyTHDHR Login is available at www.mythdhr.com
- Click on the Kronos Time, Attendance, and Hours option.
- Then visit the “I forgot my password/username” section.
- Now have a go on the Reset Password button.
- Next, you need to submit your linked/registered username or email address in the MyTHDHR self-service login portal.
- After that, reset the reCaptcha and click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email with the associated email ID, stating that the email contains a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and submit a new password.
- Once you reset your account password successfully, you can sign in to your account by using this new account password.
Home Depot employees can effectively use the MyTHDHR Login portal to view and request their working hours. This includes managerial, corporate, and other positions outside the company. The MyTHDHR Login portal has several areas where you can check and access important information about your work.
As a Home Depot employee portal, you also get the flexibility to choose plans and programs to suit your individual and family needs. You can get an advantage of compensation programs and services offered by the MyTHDHR Login portal to every Home Depot employee.
In addition to full-time employees, benefit plans are also available to part-time employees. If you are a qualifying relative, that includes same-sex domestic partners, you are welcome. You can check your benefits after signing to your online account.